St. Vincent De Paul
Answering Christ’s call, we foster hope by providing spiritual, emotional and material assistance on a person-to-person basis to the poor, lonely and forgotten in our community.
To bring faith alive through service to others, one neighbor at a time.
- Holiness of life
- Service of the poor
- Community of Faith
- St. Vincent de Paul – St. Mary’s Norwalk, Ohio seeks, in a spirit of justice and charity of its members, to help those who are suffering.
- Faithful to the spirit of its founders, the Society constantly strives to renew and adapt itself to the changing conditions of the world.
- Catholic in character, the Society is open to all who wish to live their faith by loving and serving their neighbor.
- No work of charity is foreign to the Society. Vincentian helping can include any person-to-person assistance that promotes human dignity and integrity. The Society is concerned not only with relieving need but also with redressing the situations that cause it.
- Members of the Society are united in the same spirit of poverty and sharing. There is no distinction regarding wealth, position, social status, or ethnic origin in the Society. Members form throughout the world with those they help, as one and the same family.